Thursday 21 May 2015

First World (Walker Saga #1) by Jaymin Eve (Review)

  In First World, the reader is transported into an apocalyptic New York ridden with gangs and mystery. Raised in a rebel school, Abigail Swish and her best friend Lucy are trained to fight and survive. After encountering a strange man in an alley, Abby and Lucy are thrown into the world of magic, aliens and soulmates.
  I love the characters in this novel. They are all diverse, loyal and funny in their own way. The best friends, Lucy and Abby, are brave and flexible when it comes to such a drastic change in their lives. Lucy is a fabulous character that I loved reading about her spunky and funny personality. She is so loyal to Abby it's heart warming and awesome. On top of the characters, I loved the plot and the atmosphere of First World. I found the imagery to be crisp and new. First World is a unique story, which rocks. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see where the author takes us.
    I loved First World and most definitely recommend it. It's a unique and fun experience of a read. I give First World FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment