Monday 18 May 2015

The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (Review)

   The Witch Hunter is a riveting tale of a witch hunter named Elizabeth who gets sucked into a world of subterfuge, danger and magic. Raised to hate, hunt and kill witches, her world is drastically flipped on it's axis when she is arrested and sentenced to burn on the stake... under the charges of the witchcraft she loathes.
   The Witch Hunter is an engrossing story that held my attention from the beginning to the end. I loved the depth and intensity of the story. Elizabeth and John are my favourite characters by far. Couple them with the court fool, the story had a perfect mix of characters that balance each other off. I found the plot to be well thought out and well written. I kept finding myself engaged and invested in the story and the lives of the characters. Witch Hunter is action packed and leaves room for the imagination to blossom.  Overall I loved The Witch Hunter and recommend it. I give The Witch Hunter the rating of FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment