Monday 11 May 2015

Winter Wolf by Rachel M. Raithby (Review)

  Katalina Winter is a wolf, and not just any wolf, one of the last pure-bread wolves alive; and she doesn't even know it. After a tragic car crash that kills her adoptive parents, Katalina is thrust into the world of were-wolves, packs, murderer, mates and feuds.
  I found Winter Wolf quite generic. It seems to be a run of the mill were wolf mate story. It's a combination of Romeo and Juliet and were-wolves. I didn't dislike the story, but I did not find anything unique or that made Winter Wolf stand out in the crowd. I do have the complaint that the ending was a little quick and rushed. I  also found that the overall feel of the novel was not consistent. The beginning of the novel was intense and descriptive, but the rest of it seemed mediocre if not dull. This story was nothing to write home about for sure. On, the positive side I did find Katalina and her mate adorable. They are super cute together and were nice to read about. I give Winter Wolf TWO AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment