Sunday 10 August 2014

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Review)

   Androids, action, and Cinderella. Simply epic. If you have read any of my previous reviews, you know how much I adore creative mashup ideas, and unlike a few other books that have disapointed me, Cinder went above and beyond my expectations. (For those who can't figure out the obvious, Cinder is a version of Cinderella) Set in a futuristic world, there is royalty, cyborgs, aliens, and plagues. I could not put it down. Entangled in this world, I followed the life of Cinder, a cyborg that I felt more of a conection to then I somtimes do with real people, and her complex problems. Aint no teenager got problems like Cinder. Cinder is one of those books that entrances the reader, and I have been descovering more and more how truly rare that is. Should you read it?? YES YOU SHOULD! I give it FIVE STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment