Monday 11 August 2014

Unseen by Lauren Stewart (Review)

      In this world the Vampires, werewolves, Demons, Angels, Oracles and other supernatural rule over humans. Human are discriminated against, abused, and killed regularly by these creatures. This book is increasingly violent, getting more and more violent from the beginning to the end. Unseen is well written, but has inappropriate content. So I would label this book with an explicit warning to all potential readers. It is action packed, but most of the action takes place around the main character, she herself is not a very kick-butt heroine. Unseen is not an amazing novel. Its not something I would go raving about to others, but in contradiction to that, it was not a terrible story. Lauren has a very prominent voice, and tells the story fairly smoothly. I cant in my right mind recommend this book due to the explicit content, but I will give it an honest review that goes with my reading experience. It was just okay, so I will give it three stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment