Sunday 3 August 2014

The Hunted One (End of Days #1) by Meg Collett (Review)

     *Sigh* I reeeaally wanted to like this book. I really did, considering Meg (the author) even went out of her way to send it to me personally. But I am an honest reviewer with the intentions of informing the readers, not advertising for the authors. This book was a drag, big-time. From the fact that it didn't really let the reader breath and truly get to know any of the characters, to the fact that even the non-stop violence misery that it stuffed with was incredibly boring and without redemption. I felt nothing but boredom and a twinge of sadness reading this book. Its plot was not well thought through, and not well developed. At the end of the book, I still felt no real emotional connection to any of the characters. I could go on for hours and hours about all that’s wrong with this story in great detail, but you don’t care about that, you just want to know if you should read it. I say no, do not read it, it’s not worth your time. I give it only one star.

No comments:

Post a Comment