Saturday 30 August 2014

Alienated by Melissa Landers (review)

   Aliens, rebellions, and prejudice. Oh my! In this novel, the two main characters are from… different planets. Cara Sweeney is a teenager on earth, entrusted with the heavy responsibility to host the first-ever L’eihr exchange student. As you have guessed, the L’eihr are the aliens. Her charge, a L’eihr named Aelyx. It should be simple enough, but things are not all sunshine and roses for Cara after Aelyx enters her life. Anti-alien groups attack her, her own classmates turn against her, and Aelyx has a secret he’s been keeping from her. I loved it! Its complexity amazed me. Alienated is riddled with action and secrets, and it kept me at the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end. This is definitely a must read. I am now pumped for the next one in the series. I give it FIVE STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment