Wednesday 16 March 2016

Almost Midnight (Shadow Falls: After Dark #3.5) by C.C. Hunter (Review)

  A series of novellas in the Shadow Falls universe, Almost Midnight takes the characters you already love to a deeper level by filling in the gaps in their stories. You get to read about the origins of Della and Chase the vampires, the trials of Miranda the dyslexic witch and a story on what happens to a certain were-wolf after she played her role as Kyle's enemy.
   I really enjoyed reading this and getting reacquainted with old favorite characters, and falling in love with characters I'd never thought I would like. Each story, although short, was satisfying and added new layers to the already really good series of Shadow Falls and Shadow Falls: After Dark. Of all the novellas, my favorite was by far the final one Fierce. It stood out on it's own as an awesome story and romance and sucked me in. I fell in love with the new characters introduced through the novella and found the romance in the story to be extremely adorable. All in all, Almost Midnight was a good series of short stories that just add to the story already told. If you enjoyed the other books in the series, I recommend this one as well. I give almost midnight FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment