Wednesday 8 May 2019

Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle (Review)

        In a kingdom long ago, a young princess Charlotte is engaged to the young prince of Vires. Charlotte does not want to marry a man she has never met, but her kingdom desperately needs her to. Her kingdom is ravaged by war, and they are on the brink of loosing. After the prince arrives, the war comes to her front door and she and her fiancé have to flee the conflict together. As they flee, they grow closer together, but new elements interrupts their harmony and they not only might loose each other but her kingdom as well.
        I was pretty engaged by the middle of this book. There were sections that were slower or very abrupt, but up until the end I was having a pretty okay time. The prince was quite sweet and handsome, which makes the end of this story particularly rough. I really rooted for him first and foremost, over Charlotte as well. He was by far the most sympathetic character. I also though the backdrop of king Arthur and the round table to not be very clear until the end, but makes the story make so much more sense. I was quite surprised when I figured out that detail. All in all I give Kingdom Cold the rating of THREE AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment