Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Last of the Firedrakes (The Avalonia Chronicles, #1) by Farah Oomerbhoy (Review)

  Extremly interesting and very creative The Last of the Firedrakes takes the reader on an adventure through a heavy fantasy world with magic, evil queens, fae, griffins, pegasus', demons and other awesome creatures. Both the plot and the characters where amazingly developed. I found myself sucked in and unable to put the book down. I love the romance that underlines this book. It's not the focal point of the story, but the subtle underline of romantic tension was a great added dimension to the book.
   I found that The Last of the Firedrakes had a slight Hairy Potter feel to it, which was addicting. On top of that the lead character, Aurora Darlington, is strong and compassionate. She is super adaptable to many situations and is a very capable woman. All around a great combination.
   The Last of the Firedrakes is super addicting and I cannot wait for the next novel in the series. Overall, its is a wonderful novel that I totally recommend it. It is a great book and very much worth the time it takes to read it. I give The Last of the Firedrakes the rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!
 *Advanced Readers Copy review*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the book.

    Best wishes
    Farah

    ReplyDelete