Sunday 26 April 2015

Bruja by Aileen Erin (Review)

   Another good installment in the Alpha Girls series, Bruja takes a new view in the Alpha Girl world. Bruja takes the readers on an adventure with a witch introduced in the previous books in the series. Her name is Claudia. She is an extremely powerful witch that has been blood oath to an evil coven leader named Luciana. This an other causes launch Claudia on an adventure in the forests and mountains of Peru with a certain handsome werewolf.
   I loved Bruja. It was action packed and pretty romantic. Claudia was a very strong, determined and respectable character. Along with her, all of the characters in the novel were extremely interesting and well developed. I loved the dynamics between the characters, they were very well done. On top of that, I thought the plot was well done and very well developed.
   If I were nitpicking I do have one complaint or two. The first complaint is that I feel like the romance between the wolf and Claudia could have had some more tension. My second and last complaint would have to be with the introduction of the story. It was a wee bit too slow. I felt that it should have been quicker, getting Claudia to Peru quicker, starting the adventure faster.  Past those small nitpicked problems, Bruja was perfect. I loved it. I give Bruja the rating of FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment