Wednesday 25 March 2015

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire (Review)

Fans of Pretty Little Liars will love this book!
   To many girl, being on the Hottie list at school would be a dream come true, but this year something is different. Something sinister. As the the girls on the list start mysteriously dying off in order, the main protagonist fights to find out why before her number is up.
   I love suspense and mystery, which They All Fall Down does perfectly. I was on edge from beginning to the end, trying to guess who the killer was; meaning that the plot and story telling was masterfully done. I felt connected in one way or another to every character in this novel, which is truly a rarity. I loved the complexity in the relationships in They All Fall Down as they deepened the story and invest the readers in the outcome. An outcome which was satisfying as a conclusion. This book sucks in its readers, especially towards the end of the novel.This was one of those novels I could just not put down. I definitely recommend it to you guys and give They All Fall Down the rating of FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*




No comments:

Post a Comment