Thursday 26 March 2015

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer (Review)

    Masterfully written, Marissa Meyer tells the tale of how Levana became the villain she is in the previous lunar chronicles books. It is a heart wrenching of how a disfigured and emotionally abused young girl turns into a monster queen. The character was based on the wicked queen from Snow White, and masterfully incorporated into the futuristic and alien universe.  I loved the detailing that was done in the plot of the entire Lunar series and it held it own really well, but Fairest just extenuated it even more, giving the readers an even deeper understanding of the characters and their motivation. I'll be honest, I cried a fair amount while reading this novel.  Ultimately I loved Fairest and recommend the entire Lunar series. I give Fairest the rating of FOUR AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment