Monday 16 March 2015

Shadow Study (Soulfinders #1) by Maria V. Snyder (Review)

        Book one of a new series, I recommend that you read the Study series beforehand because there is a lot of reference back to it in Shadow Study, and the story is a continuation of the lives of the characters from the Study series. Well, if I'm honest Shadow study was not bad, but it was not good either. Ultimately, I found shadow Study very boring. I mean VERY boring. I felt it was a task to read from the beginning to the end. I'm not saying that Shadow Study was a bad book, but I could not seem to get into the story no matter how hard I've tried. My feelings on the story are so mixed up that I have fallen into a grey zone. I do and don't like it. The characters were developed in previous novels, but it feels as if in Shadow Study was without any real character growth. I give Shadow Study TWO AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment