Sunday 23 November 2014

Duplicity by N.K. Traver (Review)

     Very impressive. While I started this novel, a few friends and I threw out theories on what the title means in the way of the story, and what was going to happen. We even went as far as to search the meaning of duplicity in plural dictionaries. All of our theories were wrong. Not one of us got even close to getting it right. That is an impressive feat, because surprising and intriguing a reader is half the battle of writing a good book, and is extremely difficult to do in a world of “seen that, been done already.”. Since I want you too to experience Duplicity the way I did, I will refrain from anything even remotely like a spoiler. What I can tell you is that it is quite individual. I recommend this book to YA lovers, and if you are a fan of SI-FI I recommend this book two times more. Since I can’t go into any detail without spoiling something juicy, I’ll just tell you the rating. Duplicity gets the honored rating of four out of five stars! 
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment