Monday 20 October 2014

Armageddon by Christina Bauer (Review)

Woohoo! I love this book! It made me so emotional and sucked me right into the story. I feel like I'm on a winning streak, considering the past five books I have read have all been great, which is not normal at all for me and my bad luck. In Armageddon, the third installment of the Angle bound series, the king of hell wants war, and he is going to do everything in his power to get it.
In a classic Hellen of Troy move, Armageddon kidnaps the much loved toddler of Myla and Lincoln, Maxon. This book is action packed to the brim, and brings out the protective instinct in anything that is relatively human. I have never felt so protective of a book character in a long time, and that’s saying something. I love the world that Christina Bauer paints in her Anglebound series, with its battles, romance, and witty dialogue. It gave me such a clear mental image, it was as if I was watching a movie.I had a great time reading this book and without a doubt recommend it. I sometimes worry that I give out too many high star ratings, but I care more about giving a fair to the novel ratings than anything else. I am contented to give Armageddon FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment