Friday 31 October 2014

The Regenerates by Maansi Pandya (Review)

   Oh gosh, no. Just no. It physically hurt to read this book. I feel bad about this, but I have to recommend you NEVER read this book. It is terrible from the get-go. It was boring and badly planed. The moments that should be described were pretty much skipped and the parts nobody really cared about were drawn out painfully. The character development and the development of their relationships were non-existent. I’ll give it the iota of credit that it did improve towards the end, but it only went from “Terrible” to “Not As Terrible”. I couldn't even tell sometimes if the book was in first or third person, and I really could not connect with ANY characters because of that. I admit the cover and blurb looked great, and is very eye catching, but don’t be deceived. This book was a crap read. I almost didn’t finish the book, but I forced myself to finish. I give The Regenerates the brutally honest review of ONE STAR.
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment