Monday 6 October 2014

A is for Abstinence (V is for Virgin #2) by Kelly Oram (Review)

   I loved the first book in this series, V is for Virgin, and had high expectations for A is for Abstinence, I'm not exactly disappointed but I feel a wee bit let down. If feel like the connection with Val and Kyle grew weaker as the book went on. It definitely not as good as V is for Virgin. I had hoped that the second book would be in the perspective of Valery like the first was, but it was in Kyle view. Not bad, at some point I really loved it, and in others I hated it. I will not spoil the end, but I do have to say it was waaaay to abrupt. I feel like there was an in-between that was missing from before the end, and the actual end. If that makes any sense. Now, to the good parts of the novel. There was definite romantic satisfaction. And I LOVE Kyle and Val sooooo much. I would totally fan girl over them! The backgrounds stories were so cute and made me so happy. I kept saying "awwwwww, that's so sweet!" I give A is for Abstinence 3 and a half stars!

Here is the link for the review of  V is for Virgin:

No comments:

Post a Comment