Monday 15 September 2014

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass 0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas (Review)

Before I get to the story itself, I’d very much like to point out the epiceness of this cover. Holy cow this book cover trumps any other I have seen in many years. The drama and contrast caught my eye immediately and I simply had to read it. Now onto the review of the stories. This book is a compilation of five prologue-like stories of how Celaena Sardothien got to the point/position that she begins in, in the next book, Thrown of Glass. (Review to be written) It consists of fighting pirates, freeing slaves, falling in love, training in the desert, and so much more. I was a little sceptical about reading it at first, but as soon I started reading I fell in love. This book was a fairly long read, but I enjoyed exponentially nevertheless. It left me dying to start Thrown of Glass. Which I will be the moment I finish writing this review. This book deserves nothing less than five stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment