Thursday 19 April 2018

Between Frost and Fury (The Xenith Trilogy #2) by Chani Lynn Feener (Review)

      The second instalment in the Xenith trilogy, Between Frost and Fury continues the thrilling and romantic tale of Delaney being kidnapped by aliens to be alien royalty. I swear this isn't trash, its a true blast to read. Amid Stars and Darkness and Between Frost and Fury are like junk food, you know they are not good for you but you just can't stop eating! It tastes so good! Delaney has once again been abducted by aliens, but this time it was on purpose. Trystan is obsessed with the sassy human woman that decided him for so long and captured his heart, and decided to simply take her back home. This, to the absolute horror of Ruckus, who also loves Delaney. As Delaney plots her escape, Trystan plots their future and Ruckus plots to save Delaney. Who will succeed? You'll have to read to find out!
        Addicting and just plain fun to read, Between Frost and Fury was just plain fun to read. It kept me on my toes and fully engaged. I love both Ruckus and Trystan, and I have no idea who I want to win Delaney's heart in the end! The characters in this series are so distinct and fun that I couldn't put the book down. I finished in one solid sitting, I loved it immensely, so clearly I recommend this book and this series. I give Between Frost and Fury the honest and excited rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment