Tuesday 6 November 2018

Star-Touched Stories (The Star-Touched Queen #2.5) by Roshani Chokshi (Review)

      A compilation of mid-sized short stories about the characters in The Star-Touched Queen and A Crown of Wishes, either continuing their stories or going back in time and telling stories from before the events of the novel. My favourite story is the first one, Death and Night. It gives much wanted context from what happened before the events of The Star-Touched Queen. It was a sweet and incredibly magical romance that warmed my heart and re-invigorated my love for the characters. This book in a final toe dip in this incredibly magical world for all of the fans who miss it.
        I loved this short story compilation. Before this point, I hadn't had a very good experience with short story compilations, finding them unpleasant, boring and disrespectful to the original series; but Star-Touched Stories felt really well done and honouring to the stories it is based off of. I found I sincerely enjoyed the short stories and felt refreshed by reading it. I was left wanting to go back to the original series and re-experience it. Anyway, I really enjoyed Star-Touched Stories and I give it the star rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment