Saturday 10 November 2018

Angel in Crisis (Louisiangel #4) by C.L. Coffey (Review)

    The fourth instalment in the Louisiangel series, Angel in Crisis continues on where Angel Tormented left off. After defeating Asmodious, one of the two Princes' of Darkness, Angel and Cupid have a lot on their hands. Managing the convent is not easy, especially with having a messy relationship with the run-away cherubs. To top it off, with Michael dead, everything is unguided and without direction. This leads to absolute chaos and a lot of hard work for Angel. With Lucifer on the prowl and planning some mysterious and terrible thing, being distracted and busy can be a very dangerous thing indeed.
    Yah, this instalment was fine. I mean, I am beginning to grow a little board with the series, and Angel mainly, but it delivers a story roughly equivalent to the previous two in the series. I really don't have much to say about this novel except that is was mediocre and that if you love the series, you will find no issue with Angel in Crisis. Also, the romance with Joshua is really starting to feel dry and disinteresting. Since the romance was what drew me into the first novel, I am debating whether or not I want to continue this series. I guess we'll see won't we. Also side tangent, I found how this series deals with deaths sometimes to be weird, and makes characters feel overly emotional and under emotional at the same time. That's just a random thing I noticed. Anyway, all in all, Angel in Crisis was okay and I give it the rating of FOUR STARS OUT OF FIVE!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment