Friday 18 December 2015

Angel Eclipsed (Louisiangel, #2) by C.L. Coffey (Review)

    The second installment of Louisiangel series, Angel Eclipsed continues the intense and dramatic story of Angel in Training. After the events during the hurricane, Angel strongly believes that Lucifer has been raised, but her boss, archangel Micheal, is in serious denial. Fighting the forces of evil and her attraction to her charge, Angel has a lot on her plate.
     I loved this novel. It was riveting, engaging and addicting. The world that is created in this fiction universe is charming and fun to read. I love the characters of Angel and Joshua. Their quirks hit me right in gut. They are riveting characters that made the story more dynamic. Their romance is tense and very well done. I fell in love with both of them as the story progressed. They were both, along with a whole slew of other characters, were well rounded. Plot wise, Angel Eclipsed was very well done. I had a great time reading it. It's action packed with danger around every corner. The world is jam packed with angels, demons and the creatures in between. I recommend Angel Eclipsed and the rest of the Louisiangel series. I give Angel Eclipsed FOUR AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment