Thursday 1 October 2015

Quanta (The Shadow Ravens #2) by Lola Dodge and Aileen Erin (Review)

    The second novel in The Shadow Ravens series, Quanta introduces readers to a future seeing red helix named Quanta. Kept in a laboratory for years on end, Quanta is forced to read the future to for her enemies and torturers. Through this she has survived, and it looks like help is finally on it's way, in the form of a handsome Shadow Raven undercover.
    I loved this novel. I thought it was riveting, intense and romantic. I was captivated by the narration and the internal dialogue of the main characters, Quanta and Altair Orpheus. Both characters are diverse and lovable. The plot itself is captivating and very well developed. I found that the characters were also awesomely developed. By the end of the story, I felt that the characters were so rounded and solid I could talk about them as if I knew them in real life. This is the second novel in the series, after Cipher, and holds up the high standards Cipher had put down. Both novels are intense, action packed and ultimately adorably romantic. The romantic tension between Quanta and Altair was thick and tangible. I totally recommend Quanta, especially to romance lovers, and give Quanta the star rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment