Thursday 26 June 2014

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (Review)

     YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I LOOOOOOVEE THIS BOOK! OMGosh! Soooooo well written! Soooo well thought out and planed. I love every single word written by Mary in The Kiss of Deception. Whoooweee! I'm a sucker for a good plot-line. From the beginning to the end I couldn't decide who I was rooting for because the prince and the assassin were just so awesome! When I was reading my insides were always dancing in happiness.
      The main character deserves a definite "YOU GO GIRL!" and her family deserves a good shmuck upside their heads. Each moment in this book invokes emotion and passion. Its very clear that Mary (the author) knows what she was doing when she wrote this novel because I could not put it down. The character and plot development was amazing and perfectly done, and to top it off; you could cut through the romantic tension with a butter knife. As you can tell by my excited ranting, I very much enjoyed reading The Kiss of Deception. I am very excited to see what Mary does to continue the series. It was a joy to read, and I definitely recommend it. I give Kiss of Deception the illusive rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment