Thursday 26 June 2014

Reviving Bloom by Michelle Turner (Review)

     Like Mcdonalds, BA DA BA BA BAAAA! I'm lovin' it!
I can hear your reactions now. "DID SHE JUST COMPARE A FATTY FOOD RESTAURANT TO A BOOK?!"
Yes bewildered review reader. I did. Because this book is so good it has earned a funny and popular cultural reference.From the start to the finish I as captivated by this novel.
     Bloom is an amazing girl that has endured the unfortunate tragedy of loosing her father. But fortunately, where one door closes, another one opens. When she looses her father, her mate is brought into her life to love her. This story is heart wrenching and happy at the same time. This book me laugh,crying and giggling like and idiot in all the wrong public places while reading it. For example, in the middle of class.
    Yup, my teacher was very surprised to be interrupted by my laughter in the middle of her explanation! I'm a very composed reader, so the fact that it (being the book) made me react like that in front of people, speaks for it's self. So i'll leave you with this FIVE STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment