Monday 2 November 2015

Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl (Review)

   In the popular and riveting Marvel universe, Black Widow: Forever Red takes the readers on an action packed and intense ride along side one of the beloved Avengers; Black Widow. Black Widows past is convoluted and dark... and it's not finished with her yet. Introducing a riveting set of diverse and kick-butt characters, and bringing back some classics Black Widow: Forever Red adds more story and complexity to the Marvel universe.
    I very much enjoyed this book. I felt like it was a great introduction and back story novel to the character of Ava. Throughout the novel we get to know her and Black Widow on a new and more intimate level. It definitely changes how you look at the tough super spy when you can hear her internal dialogue. I found the plot of this novel to be gut wrenching and well done. I was fully invested very quickly into the novel. Being a lover of the Marvel movies ans universe in general, I found this novel to be just this much more epic. I loved this novel and I most definitely recommend it. I give Black Widow: Forever Red FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!!!
 *Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment