Sunday 13 September 2015

Soul Corrupted (Of Demons and Angels #2) by Lisa Green (Review)

   The second installment of the Of Demons and Angels series, Soul Corrupted continues the battle between Heaven and Hell. Now both in heaven, Josh and Grace have a brand new set of problems to confront. With Grace's brother Noah getting deeper and deeper into evil Grace despairs, forbidden from interfering or revealing herself to him.
    This novel had my heart aching... a lot. I found Soul Corrupted to actually be a little better then it's predecessor, Soul Crossed. It's narration was intense and dramatic. Around each corner there was a new twist in the plot, to keep you emotionally invested. I truly found that this novel had a unique voice. It's narration and plot development felt different from stories I have read in the past, not in a good way or a bad way. The Of Demons and Angels series has some dark content to it so I do warn readers about that. I wouldn't go as far as to say I recommend Soul Corrupted to all readers, but I did find it interesting to read and give it FOUR STARS OUT OF FIVE!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment