Saturday 8 March 2014

The Beginning

Getting to know the author

I believe before you start reading my advice and opinions, you should know me a little. So if you want to ask me a question about myself, comment it and I’ll see what I can do. Without further ado, me.

Loves;

Musical Artists- Florence and the Machine, Switchfoot, Barlow Girl, Superchick, Chasing Shadows, Seven Lions, Awolnation, Empire of the sun, Calvin Harris, DJ Triune
Genres- Alternative, Techno, Christian rock, Christian rap, Dance
Novels- the Benedicts series by Joss Stirling, The Grey wolves series by Quinn Loftis, the Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter, the Ruby Ring series by Chrissy Peebles, the Starcrossed series by  Josephine Angelini, the Submerged Sun series by Vanessa Garden, the Angelbound series by Christina Bauer, the Alpha Girl series by Aileen Erin
Movies- Phantom of the Opera, The Princess Bride, Avengers, Thor: The dark world, Frozen, Beauty and the beast
Television Shows- Smallville, Doctor who, Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, Sherlock Holmes
Hobbies- Reading!! Writing!! Dancing!! Singing!! Drawing!! Painting!!

Hates;

Genres- Country, heavy metal, screamo
Musical Artists- Justine Bieber, Celina Gomez, Miley Cyrus  
Novels- Among the hidden by Margaret Haddix
Movies- Twilight
Television Shows- Dog with a Blog, Say yes to the dress, what not to wear, the next step

No comments:

Post a Comment