Monday 8 December 2014

Enlightening Bloom (Bloom Daniels #2) by Michelle Turner (Review)

    I loved the first installment of the Bloom Daniels series, Reviving Bloom (Link to review below). In this second installment, mated to their true mate, Bloom and her best friend Bonnie face a new set of problems and villains. I feel that this novel is just a short story giving the readers of Reviving Bloom fulfillment. In that aspect it succeeded, giving the reader the closure of all the characters that they crave. This is the final book in the Bloom Daniels series, but Michelle Turner has announced that she will be eventually releasing more stories from the Bloom Daniels universe, although no dates have been set. Although I wish that Enlightening Bloom had been a longer read, for its length I very much loved it and it had me crying, laughing, and sitting on the edge of my seat. I totally recommend it and its series! I give Enlightening  Bloom FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment