Tuesday 30 December 2014

Storm Siren (Storm Siren #1) by Mary Weber (Review)

    Danger, power, love, war... pretty much everything your need to make an epic novel. Storm Siren is like a Christmas gift to me, being a perfect read for the time after the family has passed out and I want to stay awake and eat more turkey... and read. Duh. I was sucked into Nym's trials and tribulations, as she faced the demons in her and around her. Mary Weber masterfully hooks a reader and drags them into a world of war and elementals... and love. Nym is an elemental, an anomaly, the only female elemental ever, and the last known elemental in the kingdom (the other were hunted into extinction).
    Now, I know some will love, and others will hate this connection.... but Nym really reminds me alot of Elsa from Frozen. With power over storms, they both tend to make big dangerous storms when emotional. They both struggle with self control, and they both learn control and love at the same time.
    I most definitely recommend Storm Siren to all (definitely to Frozen fans, without a doubt)  and I rate storm siren FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Reader Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment