Monday 13 October 2014

Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin (Review)

   I have read the first two books in the Alpha girl series, and was obsessed with them. They were amazing. Anyhoo, needless to say, I was pumped to read Alpha Divided, but I made sure I started reading without any bias. So I must say, this novel is, without a doubt, wonderful. I felt like an excited Jennifer Lawrence. Happy, giddy, and slightly insane.
    What did I love so much about this book? Well, beside the smexy couple of the year of Dastien and Tessa, which was perfectly preserved from the first book of the series… Definitely the mystery. I never knew what was happening. I was always wondering what was going to happen, but at the same time, I was always making connections and that kept me from feeling like I was left behind. I don’t like feeling like I am being left behind in a story, at all, it can ruin a story.
    Of course, this book had its flaws. I feel like the conflict had lost some of its potency in this book. I felt little to none, real anger or hatred for the villains for the right reasons. I felt mostly angry because they were getting in the way of my Tessa and Dastien time.
    I most definitely recommend Alpha Divided and the Alpha Girl series to all Young Adult romance lovers for sure. I believe that it could definitely become one of your all time favorites. I give this book an honest review of four and a half stars!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment