Wednesday 26 August 2015

Angel Dares (Benedicts #5) by Joss Stirling (Review)

   The fifth installment of the Benedicts series, Angel Dares take the readers on a romantic adventure of soulmates. Angel is a musician with the band Seventh Edition, a violinist to be exact. Her spunky personality is constantly getting her in trouble, but that doesn't stop her from trying to help one of the Benedict brothers find thier soul-mate, or soulfinder as they call them in the world of Savants. Savants are people with special abilities, like telekinesis, water-bending and detecting lies.
    Each book that has written by Joss Stirling in the past has been superb, therefore I am not surprised that I fell in love with Angel Dares. It's voice and characters held my attention captive, leaving me unable to put the book down. Each character and each moment was developed, unique and emotionally charged. I found it interesting how the soul-finder situation went down for Angel. (Don't worry, no spoilers) I found that I didn't really like the romantic lead, but at the same time loved him as a character. In Angel Dares each character is unique and rounded for a better reading experience. The plot of the novel was not the deepest, but was still riveting and had me wanting more.
      I most definitely recommend Angel Dares and the Benedicts series, and give Angel Dares the rating of FIVE STARS OUT OF FIVE!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment